Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SOCSCI ROYALTIES

I am so happy to have a friends sa college.
Akala ko nung una, boring ang college life kasi walang pumapansin sa akin. Buti na lang i found a set of friends na talagang sinamahan ako through my ups and downs. Through sadness and hapiness.
They are my special friends.. The SOCSCI ROYALTIES..
We are..
Rodmar Nuqui
Mary Ann Jumao-Az
Analyza Garcia
Rynette Hussana
Raquel Chika
Darwin Ongaria
Trisha Balbido
w/ Jill Viray
Sa lahat ng kasiyahan, lagi ko silang kasama. Parties,Gimmicks, Rampas,Birthdays,Mallhops etc.
I am very lucky to have them in my life.
PERO..
When 2nd sem was started, nagkahiwalay kami.
Buti na lang it does'nt ended there. We'd still have our communication.
Socsci..will always be SOCSCI!!!
Abangan sa susunod: What is the meaning of SocSci?

No comments:

Post a Comment